[identity profile] imlikat.livejournal.com posting in [community profile] chad_ishida
Title: The Adventures of Chibi Ishi-Doll: A Demented Fairy-Tale
Pairing: Sado/Ishida... kind of, with appearances by Renji, Mayuri and Szayel
Rating: R?
Author: DirtyOldLady, and you can find the original fic posted here on y!gallery
Artist: [livejournal.com profile] imlikat
Warnings: Some non-explicit nudity and indirect sexual contact; spoilers for Bleach chapter 293 and above; weird humor XD






























A/N: DirtyOldLady wrote this fic about a year and a half ago, and it was so funny and weird and charming that I reeeeeally wanted to draw something from it. And I've always wanted to do more with sequential art, so I figured this was short enough, and it gave me enough mental images, that it would be a good thing to try :) The story-book style of the fic carried over, so it turned into some kind of illustrated children's book of a doujinshi, lol, I don't even know what to call it XD It was fun to do though, and I feel accomplished for actually *finishing* it, even if it did take me over a year. I hope you enjoyed!



You can also download the .rar file here.

Date: 2011-11-27 03:11 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] lillyko.livejournal.com
lovley, just lovely!!! I would like to read more of these? Is there a chance for a second book or a fanfiction?

Date: 2011-11-27 03:25 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mayanara.livejournal.com
Epic \o/

Date: 2011-11-27 06:06 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] blossomdreams.livejournal.com
Aww that was so cute! I loved the image of the Ishida doll and the confused Ishida at the end. haha

So cute!

Date: 2011-11-27 08:46 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] nehalenia.livejournal.com
I am DYING here! That was so adorable and funny. The story is perfectly paced for a fairy tale or "kid's" story (heh) and I love the watercolor look of the illustrations. I have to admit I started laughing at the "Ishida was saved by a Shinigami" + the pic of him being carried off by Mayuri. Oh no! XD The doll is the best part, though. HOW did you manage to get so much expression on that doll's face? And why do I imagine Ishida's face looked just the same as the doll's? XDDD

Fantastic collaboration here! *faved*

Date: 2011-11-27 11:11 pm (UTC)
cyanglow: tgcf screencap (mischief)
From: [personal profile] cyanglow
BRILLIANT. XD You two make a great team! LOLing IRL over the doll's surprised expressions.

Date: 2011-11-27 11:18 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] la-kalaka.livejournal.com
I liked the style very much, i think it was perfect for the story, and omg! something is wrong with meee, LOL I found hotter the pic of Chad licking the nude Ishida doll (kjahsdsajgfgadsagv!!!) than the naked Ishida himself, OMG! (i find him so cute x3)

Thank you very muuuuch for the visual fest *_*

You gave me inspiration <3

Profile

chad_ishida: (Default)
SadoIshi

February 2012

S M T W T F S
   1234
567891011
12 131415161718
19202122232425
26272829   

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 3rd, 2026 02:41 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios